Get Your 1 Year Triathlon Training Program (and more!)
Everything you need to become an Ironman® at your fingertips
Plan access is limited – Please email for wait list if button is inactive! >>
Over 2,000 Ironman finishers & counting!
Hear from just a few of our members ↓
This plan got me to the start line healthy and ready to race, but his support and the support of this community helped helped get me over the finish line of my first full IRONMAN®. I had the smoothest day possible and finished on my first try, right on target. Simply put, this is the best training plan for first-time Ironman® athletes. Period."
Wait… Please understand there are no shortcuts or overnight, magic pills in triathlon training. We’ve designed your training plan, but it takes YOU to put in the work.
What you can expect immediately:
Go from 0 to Ironman® in less than a year
You're only a few clicks away from starting!
Tap now to become the next Ironman® triathlon success story! >>
"I've been in the fitness industry for over a decade & I've never met a coach as dedicated as Josh to his athletes."
Whether it's CrossFit, Triathlon, Running, or really anything, Josh has consistently put his athletes and their needs above all else to help them accomplish their goals. It's rare to find someone like this. - Ardyth Hall, Owner PUSH511
What to expect in your first 4 weeks of training
"I didn't own a bike, or swim goggles, or running shoes when I signed up for my first Ironman®, so I know what it's like to start from 0."
There is so much information out there on training for an Ironman®. Much of it overly complicated, elitist, and confusing. I pride myself in being able to provide simple, straight forward, and easy to follow training & nutrition guidelines that anyone - regardless of skill level or experience, can gain value from. There's nothing more rewarding than being a part of your journey & watching you cross that finish line. Let's work together and make you an Ironman®!
- Josh Muskin, Founder of JM Fitness, LLC
Your 1 year triathlon training plan bundle includes:
- A detailed training plan broken up into 4 phases – Acclimation phase – 10-20 weeks (Adjustable based on your current fitness level), Base phase – 10 weeks, Build phase – 10 weeks, and Peak phase – 10 weeks.
- Nutrition guidance – what to eat, what to avoid for best possible results
- A meal prep guide – 1 week of whole food recipes (breakfast, lunch & dinner) all made in under 40 minutes!
- A strength training plan – keeping you strong & healthy throughout training
- Uniquely programmed swim sets – Cover all your bases from long distance, to speed and stroke work designed to make the most nerve-racking portion of an Ironman® triathlon a breeze!
- Race day checklist – This list covers the swim, bike, & run, as well as technology, food and clothing to bring along with you on race day!
- Integrated Olympic distance and Half Triathlon (like an Ironman® 70.3®) training plans – Not quite ready for the full 140.6 miles? Or want to make sure you get a few practice races baked in? No problem, this plan includes both an Olympic and Half Triathlon race with all the training details on how to get there.
- Access to our private Facebook community – You’ll be invited to an exclusive and private facebook group made up of other people just like you who have downloaded this plan. You can surround yourself with other people on the exact same journey for you and use this group as a source of camaraderie, advice, motivation, AND members of this group also receive exclusive content/recipes, etc. as they’re created.
This plan will work for you if...
This plan will not work if...
Also included for FREE...
(a $37 value free with your plan)
"What if I don't love it?"
A 100% money back guarantee if you're not happy for any reason - no questions asked.
Try out the training plan for a month. Book your Ironman®, start your training, and get excited.You’ll find that once you get started, even training for something as crazy as an Ironman® is easier than you ever imagined.
The small baby steps designed in the plan, along with the injury prevention exercises will help your body change and adapt to the 3 sports, the training schedule, etc. You’ll feel stronger, and more motivated than you can even anticipate now.
That said, if you don’t feel like you’re on the way to conquering your first Ironman® (or you just don’t like the plan for any reason at all), you can pull the plug on your training at any point within 30 days and I’ll give you a complete and courteous refund.
No hassle, no questions asked, and we’ll still be cool. In fact, you’ll still have my massive respect for giving it a shot. Maybe you’ll even try again someday.
Just imagine that finish line feeling...
You are literally just clicks away from beginning the journey of a life time.
Imagine after months of hard work, jogging down that red carpet finish line chute hearing your name called over the loud speaker “…You, Are, An Ironman!”.
By now, if you’re anything like the members of our community, you realize the unlimited potential that you possess, and you know all you have to do is take the first step and you’ll be well on your way to becoming an Ironman®. Don’t wait another minute – start your journey now.
Typically this package runs for $235, but you can get your training plan bundle and community access for just $47, that’s 80% off!
SALE PRICE ENDS SOON.
Get Instant Access
Complete the form and you’ll be redirected to a page containing download links for each ebook! (It’ll also be emailed to you immediately with your invite to our private Facebook group!)
The first step is often the hardest one, but with the right plan, and some dedication it’s important to remember: You will be an Ironman®!